Archdiocese of Birmingham

The Roman Catholic Diocese of Birmingham was erected in September 1850, being elevated to an Archdiocese in 1911. It was the last Vicar Apostolic, Rev. Thomas Walsh and then the first Bishop, William Ullathorne who invited Newman and his followers to establish themselves within the diocese, giving them the use of Old Oscott (Maryvale).

Date
/
/

All Documents

Grid view

Detail view

Total Documents: 0